OMAHA BEACH TRANSFERS
Omaha beach was a 7,000 yard stretch of land between Vierville and Colleville, France and six miles wide-the largest of all the five beaches. Omaha beach was one of the most difficult area to be attacked due to strong defensive position. Germansbuilt formidable defences around Omaha while Rommel built many of his ‘dragon’s teeth’ on the beach.
The significance of Omaha beach is beause of the defeat of Nazi Germany was sealed on Omaha beach on D-Day on June 6th 1944.
Let us take care of your transportation arrangements and enjoy your vacation in Paris city.
- We provide Security seats for kids
- Airconditioned & fully insured vehicles
- 24 hour Transfer Services
- Door to Door On Time Service
- English Speaking Drivers
- Licensed by the french Ministry of Tourism